How to book a reservation
The Minimum length of stay is 3 nights up to a maximum of 4 weeks, (or for longer term rental by negotiation).
1. To check available dates, [click here] to see my calendar
2. Once you have chosen the required dates, please [click here] to fill in the reservation form.
3. When availability has been confirmed by email, I will require a 50% booking deposit with the balance to be paid at least 2 weeks prior to occupation. I do not take a breakages deposit but prefer to rely on trust that any damages will be either replaced or paid for. see below for cancelation of booking policy.
How to pay the deposit for your booking
Next to your chosen ‘Rental Period’ in the calendar below you will see a ‘Pay Now’ button. Click this button and a PayPal Cart will appear in the right column. Please change the number of nights to the required length of stay, (e.g 4 if you are staying 4 nights). Once you have updated your length of stay please click the ‘Checkout with PayPal’ button, and you will be taken through PayPal to pay the required 50% deposit using your PayPal account or credit or debit card. 2 weeks prior to your stay I will request the final 50% deposit, payable using the same method.
|Rental Period||Per Night||Min. Stay (Nights)|
|12 Jan 2016 – 27 Apr 2016||£90||3|
|28 Apr 2016 – 03 May 2016||£115||4|
|04 May 2016 – 26 May 2016||£95||3|
|27 May 2016 – 31 Aug 2016||£110||3-4|
|01 Sep 2016 – 18 Dec 2016||£95||3|
In the event of cancellation of you booking the deposit or any advance payment you have made will be refunded according to the following schedule. However if you are able to transfer you booking to another date then the deposit can be be used for the alternative booking.
29+ days full booking deposit refunded
21-28 days – 50 per cent of deposit refunded
14-20 days – 25 per cent of deposit refunded
7-14 days – 50 per cent of total cost of booking refunded
1-7 days – 10 percent of total booking refunded
No arrival – Nothing refunded
- If you smoke please do not smoke in the apartment but smoke on the landing outside.
- Before using the log fire you MUST have instruction in how to use it because you need to be shown how to work the chimney flume.
- If you go out make sure you shut all windows firmly and double lock the front door.
- If you have a car in the shared car park then you MUST leave a phone number on the dash board in case other residents need to be let out.
- On departure please leave the apartment in the condition you received it and either replace or leave money for breakages.